An Emotional Support Dog Full Kit Registration Bundle is a package offered by MyServiceAnimal that provides owners of emotional support animals with all the necessary items and documents to register their pets as emotional support animals. An ESA bundle is a comfortable solution for those who want to quickly get all the essentials for their pet without spending too much time on it.
What is Included in the Emotional Support Dog Registration Kit
The Emotional Support Dog Full Kit Bundle from My Service Animal provides a convenient and cost-effective solution for ESA dog owners. With just one click, you can purchase all the necessary items for your support dog, including an ESA dog vest, leash, collar, registration, ID cards, and housing accommodation request. This bundle saves you time and money compared to purchasing each item separately, and all sizes are adjustable to fit any dog comfortably.
With expedited and premium shipping options available, you can have everything you need for your service dog delivered right to your door. It’s a great offer as all included items’ regular price starts from $273 (it depends on harness size). ESA bundle includes:
- Emotional Support Dog Registration with an additional ID Card (2 ID total)
- Emotional Support Animal Certificate (PDF + printed version)
- Housing Accommodation Request (PDF + printed version)
- Emotional Support Dog Vest
- Emotional Support Dog Leash
- Emotional Support Dog Collar
- x2 Emotional Support Animal Metal Tag
- Printed Tags ID for Keys & Harness
- Premium Expedited Shipping
- Service Dog Certification
If you would like to learn more about the benefits of having a Support Animal, the requirements, and your responsibilities, please check out our ESA registration product page. There, you will find all the necessary information to help you understand the registration process and the benefits of having an ESA.
If you are interested in learning about the parameters and benefits of our accessories, please check out the relevant assistant animal accessories page. There, you can find detailed information about our products and their benefits, as well as the different sizes and colors available. We believe in providing our customers with all the information they need to make an informed decision when choosing the right accessories for their furry friend.
If you don’t require the full ESA Dog Kit, you can register your Support Dog separately and purchase the required accessories during the registration process. Alternatively, if the ESA Bundle is not what you need, you can always order individual items separately, rather than as part of an ESA kit.
Is this kit included a doctor’s note?
At MyServiceAnimal, we do not provide support animal doctor’s letters or any medical documentation. We only provide registration and necessary accessories for support animals. It is the responsibility of the pet owner to obtain the appropriate documentation for their animal’s needs. This letter must be on the mental health professional’s official letterhead, include their license number, and state that the person has a disability and requires an ADA to alleviate one or more symptoms of that disability.
Full Kit ESA Dog Registration Sizes
For quick reference on the correct size, check out our infographic on the average leash and accessories size for a breed in adulthood. Keep in mind that this is only an average and it’s more effective to consider weight and the higher parameters.
As the main accessory that needs to fit comfortably on your pet is the harness, please pay attention to its corresponding sizes. Other accessories such as a bandana and collar will be selected based on the weight of your dog. Please note that the leash, bandana, and collar are adjustable within certain limits to fit your furry friend perfectly. We understand that every dog is unique, and we want to ensure that our accessories provide maximum comfort and security for them. That’s why our team takes into account the weight and size of your dog, as well as the specific needs of the service animal when selecting the appropriate accessories. With our carefully selected accessories, your support dog will look and feel great while assisting you with your daily tasks.
How to order a Support Animal Bundle?
If you don’t have a doctor’s note yet, you can obtain an affordable and legitimate ESA letter by contacting your personal therapist or psychiatrist. You may be able to obtain the letter for free. The letter should include the doctor’s professional opinion that you have a disability and that a support animal would be beneficial in helping you perform daily tasks.
Complete the ESA Full kit order in just 3 simple steps:
- Provide the required information about the ESA handler (you can choose up to 2 owners) and pet information: name, type, and breed.
- Optionally, attach an animal photo. We recommend taking the photo at your pet’s height. If you have difficulty with this step, you can email the photo to us after placing your order.
- To obtain your service dog registration bundle, simply fill out the online form and make a payment using either a Debit/Credit card or PayPal. Once completed, you will receive a link to your pet’s digital card, which we recommend saving for future use. In addition, digital copies of your housing request and certification will be sent to you via email within 4 business hours. Your physical ID card, paperwork, and accessories will then be queued for expedited production and premium delivery. For more information on production and delivery times, please refer to the Frequently Asked Questions section on our website.
Congratulations, your support dog is now registered! If you need further assistance, our managers are always available to ensure the best customer experience.
M. Arana –
Incredible, everything was done quickly and arrived in three days. I’m happy with the way you work!
E. Daley –
Excellent, all essentials were added to my parcel. It was delivered in four days, thank you!
Thank you guys. I appreciate the attention to detail and thought that went into the design of the vest, leash, collar, and tag included in the emotional support dog registration kit
I am impressed with the quality and craftsmanship of the vest, leash, collar, and tag included in the emotional support dog registration kit