Emotional support dog registration kit
An emotional support dog kit is a comfortable solution for those who want to quickly get all the essentials for their pet without spending too much time on it. After requests from some of our customers, our team came up with this unique scheme; moreover, not only an Emotional Support kit (ESA kit) is available on My Service Animal, service dog kit can be purchased here as well.
Products included in the emotional support animal registration kit
The emotional support dog kit is an excellent opportunity to buy all important products for emotional support animals without spending too much time on this process. Instead of browsing online for hours, picking each item individually, and spending way too much money, just click one button on the My Service Animal website and buy an ESA kit now.
Each emotional support animal kit and service dog kit include the following items; the regular price starts from $259 (it depends on harness size):
- Emotional Support Animal – Dog Registration with an additional ID Card (2 ID cards total)
- Emotional Support Animal Certificate (PDF + printed version)
- Housing Form (Housing Accommodation Request) (PDF + printed version)
- x2 Emotional Support Animal Metal Tag
- Printed Tags ID for Keys & Harness
- Emotional Support Dog Harness
- Emotional Support Dog Leash
- Premium Expedited Shipping
In case a service dog registration kit is not the right option for you, it is always possible to register an Emotional Support Animal individually. Check out the whole range of available goods on our website.
If you need help choosing the right harness size for your dog when buying an emotional support dog kit, get in touch with our managers and answer a few additional questions. The table below can be quite helpful for you as well:
- XS – 13 to 35 lbs / 38 – 46 cm
- S – 26 to 66 lbs / 42 – 52 cm
- M – 57 to 99 lbs / 51 – 68 cm
- L – 88 to 155 lbs / 61 – 76 cm
- XL – 132 to 200 lbs / 68 – 91 cm
- XXL – 170 to 310 lbs / 84 – 113 cm
How to order an ESA registration kit?
To place an order on our website, you will need to follow a few simple steps:
- Make sure you have a letter of recommendation from a licensed mental health professional;
- Provide us with all essential information about your animal (type, breed, photo, etc.), so we can pick products included in the Emotional Support Animal kit (ESA kit) correctly;
- Fill in and send a registration form on our website.
In case you are not sure how to do it on your own, we have a customer support team to assist you during the registration and ordering process. All contact information is indicated on the Contact Us page.
Main benefits of an ESA registration
Both service dogs registration (with a service dog set) and ESA registration (with an emotional support dog set) bring lots of benefits for both pet and a pet owner. The main ones we would like to highlight are:
- “No pets” policy cannot be applied to your animal in rented housing. According to the federal Fair Housing Act, emotional support animals (as well as service animals) can live with their owners in accommodations of different types, including hotels, rentals, condos, hostels, and so on. Landlords cannot charge an additional fee or deny somebody with an ESA, as well as are not allowed to ask uncomfortable questions about an individual’s health issues;
- Air traveling becomes much easier with an ESA status. Same as with housing rules, airports cannot charge an additional fee for an emotional support animal. The only thing that must be followed is that a person should inform the airport about their pet at least 48 hours before the actual flight so that the staff can prepare for this properly. They can also add airline forms for you to fill in before traveling;
- A registration certificate makes an animal’s status official, which means more recognition from people. Fortunately, nowadays, more and more people are getting aware of the working specifics of every ESA out there; however, there are still those who don’t know all the specifics and have no idea how to behave around people with pets for emotional support. So, having all the accessories included in the Emotional Support Dog Kit is kind of a way to demonstrate to others that your pet is working right now; they help you to deal with certain stuff and thus shouldn’t be disturbed during their “shift.”
In case you’d like to buy a service dog kit, an emotional support dog kit (ESA kit), or just register your pet without an ADA kit, do it now at My Service Animal (you can do it with or without our assistance). We don’t share your private information with any third-party organizations, so don’t worry about privacy; our main priority is to provide our clients with the best customer experience!
My Service Animal – the best choice to register an ESA or a service dog
As My Service Animal has been working in this sphere for a pretty long time, we are sure we know everything our clients need for the best experience here. We offer the best ordering to our customers, including:
- Possibility of both online and offline (with all needed accessories sent to you) emotional support animal registration;
- Available emotional support dog kit (ESA kit), a service dog kit, which includes several products;
- Affordable prices;
- Goods of the highest quality are available in various sizes, colors, styles, and so on;
- Customer support team to assist during the ordering process.
Don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or doubts; our main task is to provide you with the best customer support. All contact information is indicated on the Contact Us page; pick the most comfortable channel for yourself (phone or e-mail address letter).