Introducing our Patches Set for Harness, the perfect solution for quickly and easily updating the special status of your pet’s vest.
Variety of Patches
Our set includes a variety of patches with different messages, allowing you to choose the one that best suits your needs and preferences:
- SERVICE DOG
- VETERAN SERVICE DOG
- WORKING DOG
- MEDICAL ALERT DOG
- SERVICE DOG IN TRAINING
- EMOTIONAL SUPPORT ANIMAL
- DO NOT PET
- THERAPY ANIMAL
- ASK TO PET
- Access required by law
- Psychiatric Service Dog
- GUARD DOG
- BLIND DOG
- DEAF DOG
- IN TRAINING
Our patches are designed with perfect compatibility in mind, making them ideal for pairing with our range of service dog vests. They seamlessly integrate with the vest’s design and are incredibly easy to swap out for replacements or different patches. This means you can effortlessly customize your service animal’s attire to suit various situations and requirements. Whether you need to switch from ‘Service Dog’ to ‘Do Not Pet’ or any other combination, these patches are designed for your convenience. Enjoy the flexibility and adaptability that our patches offer when combined with our vests.
Our patches are not only tailored to work seamlessly with our own vests but are also designed to be compatible with a wide range of other vest types. However, for the best fit and appearance, we recommend cross-checking the specified dimensions with your vest’s attachment area:
- Small Patches Set: Measuring 4 1/4″ x 1 1/4″, these patches are designed to perfectly complement MyServiceAnimal vests in XS, S, and M sizes and for S size of Tactical Harness.
- Big Patches Set: Measuring 6 1/4″ x 2″, these patches are tailored to fit MyServiceAnimal vests in L, XL, and XXL sizes.
Each set includes two identical patches, designed to fit on both sides of your pet’s vest. This ensures a symmetrical and balanced look while clearly indicating your pet’s special status.
Here are the steps to change a patch on your pet’s vest
- Remove the Old Patch: Carefully peel off the old patch from the vest. Start at one corner and gently lift it away from the fabric. Take your time to avoid damaging the vest or the patch.
- Clean the Area (if necessary): If there is any residue or adhesive left on the vest, use a mild adhesive remover or warm soapy water to clean the area. Allow it to dry completely before attaching the new patch.
- Attach the New Patch: Line up the new patch with the space where the old one was removed. Press it firmly onto the vest, starting from one edge and smoothing it out towards the other edge. Make sure it’s securely attached.
- Apply Pressure: To ensure a strong bond, apply some pressure to the patch for a few seconds.
- Let it Set: Allow the patch to set for a few minutes to ensure it’s securely attached.
That’s it! Your new patch should now be in place on your pet’s vest. Make sure it’s centered and straight for a polished look.
Assistant Dog Additional Accessories
At MyServiceAnimal you can register your Service Dog or Emotional Support Animal online through our database, which serves as proof of their status and can be shown to anyone who doubts their legitimacy. Additionally, we provide the necessary documentation to ensure convenience and peace of mind for you and your assistant pet.
- ADA Certificate or ESA Certificate – A non-mandatory document verifying that a qualified mental health professional prescribed the animal.
- Housing Reasonable Accommodation Request – A letter to your landlord explaining your need for a cost-free accommodation for your support animal in your residence.
- Air Department of Transportation Service Animal Form – is a document required by the US Department of Transportation for passengers traveling with service dog on airplanes.
Take your assistance animal recognition to the next level and avoid unwanted attention with our range of ADA accessories. With our accessories, you can also increase control over your pet in public spaces, making outings less stressful for both you and your furry companion. Browse our shop for a variety of accessories for your assistant pet:
- Service Dog Harness or ESA Vest;
- Service Dog Collars;
- Service Dog Bandanas;
- Assistant Animal Metal Tags.
Displaying your pet’s special status in public raises awareness and ensures you and your animal are not disturbed. It also helps avoid uncomfortable situations in establishments by making it clear that you and your pet must not be separated or denied entry.