Special accessories for emotional support animals are essential in the life of every ESA handler as they make it easier to have access to pet-free public places and demonstrate the need in the dog’s presence without answering numerous uncomfortable questions. For sure you can use small-size of support animal bandanas for cats, raccoons, mini pigs, and other small pets. An ESA bandana (which can be ordered along with an ESA tag and ESA leash) is available at My Service Animal, along with some other helpful items.
On this website, you may choose a collar for your pet based on its size and breed, as well as your personal preferences related to its style. Add a leash and a tag to have a complete package. Emotional Support Animal registration is also an option here; after providing all the needed information, your pet will be added to our database under a unique number (which is also indicated on the registration certificate). This certificate is available in an electronic version as a PDF document, as well as in the laminated physical form (which can be sent to you along with other purchased items).
What should you know about an ESA bandana?
Main ESA Bandana features
- High-quality soft cotton material
- The built-in adjustable collar keeps your pet comfortable and the bandana secure
- A ring is provided on the collar to fast attach the leash
- This service dog bandana collar is pure nylon solid vibrant color
- And some bonus: reflective strip on a bandanna to keep your pet safe on nighttime
Benefits of using a support animal bandana with a built-in collar:
- Improved identification: An ESA animal bandana with a built-in collar can help identify the animal as a helper animal, which can be helpful in situations where the animal’s role may not be immediately obvious.
- Enhanced recognition: A bandana can help ensure that the animal is recognized as a support animal by landlords, airlines, and other entities that are required to accommodate service animals.
- Reduced misunderstandings: A helper animal bandana with a built-in collar can help reduce misunderstandings and potential confrontations by making it clear that the animal is a ESA and is protected under relevant laws and regulations.
- Improved access: A bandana with can help individuals with a helper animal gain access to housing and transportation options that may be restricted to pets.
- Enhanced peace of mind: A ESA bandana can provide a sense of security and peace of mind by ensuring that the animal is properly identified and protected under relevant laws and regulations.
- Enhanced training: A helper animal bandana with a built-in collar can be an effective tool for training and reinforcing good behavior in a helper animal.
- Convenience: A helper animal bandana can be a convenient and stylish way to identify and manage a helper animal, as it combines the functionality of a collar with the visual appeal of a bandana.
The following sizes are available on our website:
- S: (10-15″) X 5/8″. Bandana width (not the entire collar) – 6.5″, height – 3.5″.
- M: (15-20″). Bandana width (not the entire collar) – 9.1″, height – 5″.
To make sure the collar is not too tight, measure the girth of your pet’s neck before choosing the size. As a dog or cat will wear it all the time, it must be comfortable. If you have trouble finding the right option, contact us so that we will pick the best variant for you.
Please note that the leash demonstrated in the photo is not included in the price; however, you may buy it separately here – ESA Dog Leash.
The importance of the accessories for Emotional Support Animals
Being asked about an ESA in public places is not an unusual thing for their handlers; a lot of people out there are confused about why a dog is allowed in pet-free establishments or their bright accessories. That’s why you may expect many questions as an ESA owner.
In order to avoid these uncomfortable situations and the anger of uneducated employees in public places, many emotional support dog owners prefer buying special vests and collars that demonstrate the dog’s status. It is also a great sign that they shouldn’t be disturbed as the animal is working now and should concentrate on its main tasks. Of course, there is nothing wrong in asking questions about the ESA’s tasks and other related aspects, but it should be done politely and after consent from a person who needs such services. If questions are rude or too personal, there is no need to go out of your comfort zone and share too many details.
And let’s not forget about the usefulness of such items as an ESA tag; all vital information about the pet (like their name and the phone number of their owner) is indicated there. Thus, if the dog is missing, people who find it may get in touch with a handler faster.
Register at My Service Animal and place an order now!
You need to create an account at My Service Animal in order to register your ESA dog on this website or purchase any accessories required for an ESA. All items here are not for regular pets; their main purpose is to demonstrate the status of a specially trained dog (a service animal, emotional support animal, and others).
Before buying any accessories for your dog, you need to complete a registration process here and add them to our database. After proceeding, you’ll be able to add all items you are interested into the card; we offer an excellent selection of products: vests, lashes, tags, registration certificates, and others.
After providing all the essential information, you should wait for its confirmation (it doesn’t take longer than a few hours); afterward, the parcel will be packed and shipped to you within 1-3 business days. We understand that there can be questions during the ordering process, so feel free to get in touch with our customer support team as soon as any issues occur; the managers would be glad to assist you and guarantee the best service on the market.
It is recommended to carry the main rules of United States Federal Law regarding service dog rights, as well as a phone number for the Department of Justice with you. It may be helpful if people in public establishments or employees have problems with you and your dog.
The emotional support dog bandana is made of high-quality material and holds up well after multiple washings