You need to have an active pet registration with MyServiceAnimal to order a replacement ID card.
If you’ve lost your original pet registration ID card or need an extra copy, our Additional Registration ID Cards are the perfect solution. You can order as many replacement or additional cards as you need during the registration process or at any time after by providing your pet’s registration number in the order notes. With our easy-to-use service, you’ll never have to worry about losing your pet’s important registration information again.
An ID card for any type of support animal is a small, laminated card that contains the pet registration number and important information about the animal and its owner. This card serves as proof of the animal’s special status and can be shown to others as needed. It is an essential accessory for any support animal handler to have in order to avoid confusion or misunderstandings in public spaces.
Why do I need an additional ID card?
In case your original ID card was stolen, damaged, or lost, it is always better to have one or two more to spare instead of doing a new card with a brand-new registration number for full price.
In case you need to update the information on your pet registration ID card, such as changing the owner’s details, registration state, or updating the pet’s photo, the only way to receive a physical replacement card is to order it here. Please note that you will need to contact our support team via email to update your information in our database before ordering the replacement card.
- Service Animal;
- Psychiatric Service Dog;
- Emotional Support Animal;
- Therapy Animal registration.
If you have a certification or other paperwork from our registrar, you will not be able to order an additional card.
Useful MyServiceAnimal Service and Products
MyServiceAnimal offers a range of useful services and products for individuals with service animals and emotional support animals. These include:
- Service Dog and Emotional Support Animal Registration: registering provides you with legal protection and make traveling and accessing public places easier.
- Service Dog Certificaiton or Emotional Suport Animal Certificaite.
- Accessible Travel Kit: This kit includes all the necessary documents and accessories to make traveling with your assistant animal more convenient and stress-free.
- Assistant Animal Accessories: MyServiceAnimal offers a variety of accessories, such as vests, tags, leashes, and bandanas, to help identify and protect your service animal or emotional support animal.