Order online Emotional Support Animal certificate
Emotional support animals (ESA) – animals that play the role of moral support and loyal companion to people with any type of mental health issues and disabilities. Unlike service dogs, ESAs do not need to be specially trained to assist their owners. The only thing which is 100% necessary is to complete a dog registration (or any other animal, actually).
A person can choose any type of animal to become their emotional support; the main thing here is for them to get comfort and calmness because of the pet’s presence. People find the following animals the most helpful – dogs, cats, rabbits, guinea pigs, horses, miniature pigs, goats, etc. Their main task is to support the handler during the anxiety attack, depressive episode, and other unfortunate mental health problems.
At My Service Animal, you can register your ESA and make its status official. Not only that, but online and physical copies of the certificate, tags, harnesses, ID cards, and various other accessories are available here as well. We guarantee you fast shipping and delivery to your address within 3-5 working days. Or you can just use the option of an online certificate; in this case, we will send the final product to your email.
How to get an emotional support animal certificate?
Registration is obligatory for making the status of your pet official and getting a certificate. To do that, a letter of recommendation from the healthcare provider is required; he proves your need for an emotional support animal in it, and after that, you can easily complete the registration.
Provide us with all needed information to get the certificate:
- Your name;
- The name of your pet, its type, and breed;
- The email address and physical address we can send you a certificate.
Your pet will be registered and added to our database as soon as our manager confirms all the info. After that, you will find a copy of the certificate at your email address. If there are any questions, our team of customer support will gladly help you with everything.
Emotional support animals. Who can qualify?
If you are not sure whether you can qualify for dog emotional support, here is a list of mental health issues that require moral support and companionship in order not to be so harsh on a person:
- Learning disabilities;
- Attention deficit disorder;
- Chronic stress;
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD).
In order to know for sure, consult with your health care provider and, if the answer is positive, get a note/a special letter of recommendation from them. Without it, you won’t be able to register your pet as an ESA.
Benefits of the ESA
For those who are not sure why they need to register their animals, we would like to provide you a list of benefits that are available only for registered ESAs:
- Live with your pet in “no pets” policy housings. A landlord cannot decline your request because of your ESA; they also cannot charge you extra just because you need your companion to live with you. The only thing they can charge you for is the stuff damaged by your animal;
- Fly anywhere you want with your ESA. You need to inform the airline that you will be traveling with an animal in advance to use this option. After that, they will let you know if it is okay with their policy;
- Help people to become more aware of the topic of ESAs. Nowadays, some people do not understand the concept of emotional support completely. That is why it is so important to explain it to them, demonstrate that it is normal and doesn’t really differ from service animals.